Thank you for considering The Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa. We appreciate that due to Covid19 many of you may have heightened concerns at this time. With that in mind we would like to assure you that we will continue to maintain our already high standards of cleanliness & hygiene throughout the hotel. We have also put in place all the new required protocols in line with the WHO, HSE & government guidelines.
The success of our battle against Covid19 is dependent on all of us working together.
For this reason, we ask that you consider the following while enjoying your stay with us:
· Use sanitising stations & wash your hands regularly
· Observe social distancing with other guests & staff members
· Observe the correct cough etiquette
· Parents please supervise & remain present with children at all times
· Book you meal times/ spa treatments etc. well in advance of your arrival
· Use card payment where possible
· Understand that some services may be limited (including but not only, lunch service,the servicing of bedrooms, Spa opening hours & treatments.)
· Settle your room account the night before you depart
· Check in time will be strictly from 4 pm & checkout by 11am on the day of departure.
· Continue to observe & follow HSE guidelines
· If you feel ill, are showing symptoms of Covid19 or have recently been in contact with someone who has had it, then, for your own safety & that of our staff & other guests, please do not visit The Silver Tassie Hotel. Our reception team will be happy to reschedule your booking to an alternative date.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us on email@example.com
And above all else, please enjoy your staycation, meal or spa treatment in The Silver Tassie.
Ciaran, Rose & Team
The Tassie Hotel